Use these measurements as a guide. This style of garment tends to have a roomy fit, no need to size up.
HOW TO MEASURE BUST
- Measure across the fullest part of the bust by threading a soft measuring tape across your back at band level, underneath each arm
- Be careful that your elbows are down and the tape isn't pulled away from your body
- With the tape in position, take a deep breath in and out
- Allow the measuring tape to slide out as you breathe to ensure the most comfortable, non-binding fit
- TIP: If the measurement falls on the half inch, round up
- TIP: If you measure a full bust of 41", you will still have room to close robe across chest comfortably in a slimmer fit but may want to size up for a roomy fit